This one-and-a-half hour Belfast walking tour is an introduction to the outstanding heritage buildings in Belfast’s city centre. It is aimed at people with an interest in architecture rather than architects.
It aims to tell Belfast’s history through its buildings and will explore some of the religious, civic and commercial architecture of Belfast’s Linen and Cathedral Quarters.
It will examine buildings designed by famous Belfast architects, such as Sir Charles Lanyon and W.J. Barre, and also consider how different social, economic, and historical events shaped the built environment of Belfast.
Book this Belfast walking tour via email email@example.com.
- START: The tour is 1.5 hours; departs from St Anne’s Cathedral. Times will be arranged in advance.
- LANGUAGE: All tours are delivered in English.
- MEET: opposite Cathedral in Writers’ Square, Donegall Street (postcode BT1 1DL for GPS)
- END: Approximately 1.5 hours later at Belfast City Hall (postcode BT1 5GS).
- COST: 20.00 GBP per adult (16 and over); minimum group is 5 adults, maximum is 15.
- INCLUDED: tour guide.
- EXCLUDED: refreshments/transport.